Main Menu

Tyrran or Triadic Faction (interest check)

Started by marigold, Jan 24, 2022, 10:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marigold

Greetings!

I am new to the server, but "Uth" has had a great time getting to know the PCs and the server.

This is an interest check for clerics and paladins of Tyr as well as any Triadic PCs to subject ourselves (under proper guidance) to the RP related rigors and structure of our mutual divine callings.

The server has so many beautiful temples and such.

I am happy to work with any players, DMs or Admins to spearhead some story and lore development around the grandeur and general shininess of the Triad.

Marigold
Player of Uth Grimsson
6th Level Uthgardt Paladin of Tyr.

sornduskryn

The people are here for it.  Torm especially, I just never saw people organize before.  I'd be down for organizing a faction.

TanoXeneize

I am interested for the Tyrran branch!

scalesofequilibrium

I am certainly the newest of those active, only being here a week - but there are at least three Ilmater Paladins of the Golden Cup around. I can say for myself it would be interesting!

marigold

Awesome. I think I met another today.

snorriht

Benito the Black is a Paladin of the Order of the Golden Lion (Torm). Much penance is required to earn his spurs, and a Triadic faction would be a great vehicle to do that.

Count me in.

realityjumper

Timir is 2nd in charge for the Ilmateran Order of the Golden Cup. I would be interested in the Triad group if anyone is still doing this! Also, find him if you're Ilmateran clerics or paladins!

sornduskryn

I'm down for Triadic faith or Tyrran faction.  I have a paladin.

legiondraconis

Thayne is a paladin of Torm the Loyal Fury and would gladly (when time allows with my horrid scheduling) offer rp opportunities and such.  Don't know if I have the time to commit to a full faction but we'll see.

Melody

At some point in the future, Tyr'intor will become a central focus for those of the Triadic faith. Stay tuned.
"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody

Garage Trashcan

Melody Avatar
At some point in the future, Tyr'intor will become a central focus for those of the Triadic faith. Stay tuned.

Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Duncan Rittman - Winter's Herald
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

onivel

I have an Ilmateri monk gathering dust I could dust off to represent that part of the triadic faiths.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.