Main Menu

Bye folks

Started by Darvins, Dec 18, 2022, 07:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darvins

So I will be leaving CD not going to launch into a why it does no one any good this is more wrapping things up for folks. The Drunkvengers will eventually be handed off to someone once who has been decided by the members. Anyway bye folks and thanks for the years of fun

Darvins

Koffie has asked to take over the Teahouse building which I am happy to hand it over, with that I think everything I need to do is done

Valimar Dragonbane

It's been great playing with you over the years. Good luck with your future endeavors.
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

sornduskryn

Be well Darvins, I'll never forget Valar and Neisha, friends till the end.  Iyanna's wonderful Rp and all of your chars.  All hail Caine.

-Sorn Duskryn-

onivel

Good luck Darvins... I've always enjoyed our conversations IG.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

snorriht

Take care and wishing you all the best for the future.

trylobyte

We've had a lot of fun over the years Darvins, and it's a shame to see you go.  Wishing you the best!