Main Menu

Nothing to see here

Started by Head Trauma, Jun 27, 2023, 11:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Head Trauma

Greetings and salutations,

Well I finally escaped from the Far Realm and thought I'd sneak in here and see if any of the old crew were still around. Been ages (or so it seems) that I've seen or heard from anyone here. Have some great memories of this place, made some awesome friends, a few enemies (maybe?). I assure the powers that be that I shall cause no problems here, I'm just feeling really nostalgic and wanting to get in touch with old RPing friends. So if anyone remembers me, drop me a PM so we can catch up.

-Head Trauma

Garage Trashcan

I'm not gonna PM you, you giant nerd, because I'm lazy. But I will give you a how'd'ya'do.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Duncan Rittman - Winter's Herald
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

onivel

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Arya

Been a while. Hope things are improving in your personal and mental space and more good times come! <3 I know that the past decade has not been the best for a number of us and I just hope you are in a better place to thrive now.

Welcome back!

Best,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Head Trauma

Arya Avatar
Been a while. Hope things are improving in your personal and mental space and more good times come! <3 I know that the past decade has not been the best for a number of us and I just hope you are in a better place to thrive now.

Welcome back!

Best,
Arya
Thanks Arya, good talking to you again 

trylobyte

Well there's a name I've not seen in a while.  Hello!  We never really RP'd much since you were usually DM-side, but figured I'd say 'Hi' anyway.

Also, wow, over two weeks late.  Goes to show how much I check the forums, hah.

sornduskryn

Welcome back HT.  My it's been ages.  How are ya?