Main Menu

What happened to Etanu?

Started by Etanu, Aug 09, 2023, 05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Etanu

As at least a couple of you may have noticed, I've not really been around for the last couple of weeks.  I won't go into too many details here but I wanted to let those that might be worried know that I'm alright, though it might be a bit before I'm really back.  We're taking my mother off of life support this weekend.  I have been busy and am emotionally spent.  I have no desire to log in and play, and wouldn't really be present if I did.  If I'm really needed for anything, feel free to drop me a message on Discord.  I can't promise to log in, but I can at least convey IC things via Discord.  I probably won't be around for the events that I'm in, and for that I'm sorry.  I just can't bring myself to take part in things right now.

Arya

:( I am sorry for what is going on with you and I conveyed my sympathies already, so will keep it to that. Take the time you need. I'll cherish even keeping in touch and just dropping blurbs and off-screen interactions on Discord. You need to prioritize you. *Sends well wishes and happy thoughts.*

You are missed, but life comes first. Your loved ones come first.

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Valimar Dragonbane

Oye, that is not an easy decision. Definitely take care of yourself and your family, first and foremost. We'll be here for you when you feel up to being back online.
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

DubiousScroll

My deepest condolences, buddy.  Take care of life stuff and hug the ones you love.

onivel

So sorry to hear *sends hugs and love*
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Edge

Condolences and best regards for your family. We'll be here when you're ready.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

sornduskryn

I'm so sorry Etanu.  We'll be here.

hitetsu

My condolences go out to you and your family. Take all the time you need and if you want to talk you know how to reach me.

trylobyte

My condolences to you and your family.  I'm around if you need someone to chat with.  Take all the time you need.

snorriht

My deepest sympathies. I lost my brother recently, so I have an inkling of what you are going through right now.

Look after yourself mate and reach out on Discord if you want to chat.