Main Menu

oh it's bad

Started by Rubi, Sep 05, 2023, 06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rubi

Heya, everyone. I hope things are well with all of you all, but unfortunately i've been getting the harsh end for way too long now. It's gotten to me and gotten to be too much, so this is my official bit saying that my activity is gonna be real limited on CD for the time being.

Remember to tell the people you love that you care for them. I hope to see you all again in-game soon, but I have no real idea.

Arya

Please take care of yourself. >.< You will be missed. Please reach out on the Discord. I know things have been rough.

Let me know what is going on when you can.

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

koffie

Valimar Dragonbane

What the hey! I hope you take care of yourself, first and foremost. I've always enjoyed the RP with you when I've had the chance.
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Melody

*Hugs* I hope things get better. We love you and hope you come back!
"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody

sphene

sornduskryn

Be safe!  We all miss you!

razgril

I don't think we've interacted, but know this:   We all go through rough and even terribly things in this woundrous life, and wish you that your burdens lessen and you get better at whatever is ailing you.  Be safe, be brave, and be well. Best regards and wishes from a fellow gamer, and I hope you come out stronger and wiser from whatever woes you are going through.

onivel

*hugs* RL comes first.. take care of yourself
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

hitetsu

Hope things get better for you and take care of yourself.

Rubi

Thank all of you so much, the support has been incredible

Rubi

Unfortunately for similar reasons as earlier I'll be taking the rest of the week off CD.