Main Menu

Upcoming absence

Started by Fury, Dec 08, 2023, 03:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fury

Hey, everyone.

I've been doing some thinking the past few days and after a lot of thought I'm going to have to dial my time on the server far back from what it currently is. I still intend on being around for events, both to run and to participate in them, but otherwise I need to spend time away from the game. This is partially from burnout, partially from other priorities.

Here's what that absence will look like:

Player-side:
I will be almost entirely event only. You might see Derek around on weekends, Erzikai maybe, but neither has been a huge amount of fun lately. If you want either of them, send me a PM! I don't mind scheduling time to play, I just can't do the idle in the square thing.

DM-side:
I don't intend on cancelling any of the personal plots I have planned, so those will continue as normal, with an occasional ad-hoc or two. Unforgiven will wrap up tomorrow and I'll start working on the personal plots in January. I'll try to do a bit of administrative work in the evenings once or twice a week, but the every night a week scheduling I've been doing for the past 3 weeks is burning me out a lot more than I thought it would. My DM activity will be least affected by this change.

Discord:
I'll be responding to staff messages, tags, and personal messages, but less lurking in the main discord.

This schedule will take effect in two weeks.

Cheers, hope to see you all around!
Fate is a four letter word...

SpacePope

Take care of yourself Fury! Take all the time you need, it's a game and it should be fun, burnout ain't good :)

queenoflagdying

Always take care of you first thank you for all you do it's super appreciated

Valimar Dragonbane

We miss the laundry mage already. :(
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

DubiousScroll

Pretzel

Take care of yourself Fury!
May the sun warm your days and the moonlight guide your path.

Arya

Take care of yourself!

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Tarostar

Take care of yourself!

snorriht