Main Menu

Vanishing Act

Started by ladybug, Dec 08, 2023, 05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ladybug

It's that time of year again, and by that, I mean the end of the semester. This means that work is going to be ramping up for me as deadlines to get grades in loom.

Additionally, as January approaches, it will also mean that my time is at even more of a premium - I'm my school's debate/forensics coach, and January begins forensics season. My forensics team is very enthusiastic about getting to as many competitions as possible, which means every weekend has a decent chance that I'm going to be driving a van full of theatre kids out of town...on top of offering practice time after school.

All this is to say that I wanted to reassure people that apps and other SDM things aren't going to be ignored, nor am I going to stop running plots - but they might be somewhat delayed as my day job prevents me from devoting as much time to server duties. I'll still be here, just not as much.

Peace out.
SDM Sto Helit
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Pretzel

As always RL comes first! Try not to drive yourself to crazy town with the van full of theater kids, even though I know that's where it feels like you're going to go! Thank you for everything you do!
May the sun warm your days and the moonlight guide your path.

Arya

Real life first! Come back to see us again soon! Thank you for the fun quests!

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

snorriht

Look after yourself, Ladybug, and wishing you safe roads. Thank you for all you have done for me this year :-)