Main Menu

Bat Cave (Calantar’s Way/Suzail) lvl: 11-14

Started by Plot Lost, Mar 28, 2024, 03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plot Lost

Calantar's way is from Suzail to Arabel, and I believe I have scoured ever square inch along it and not been able to find its entrance. There is one dungeon entrance along the way, but I have not been able to locate a way to enter it. So, does the area still exist, has it been removed or replaced elsewhere, because I kind of want to see if you can find a robin (a song bird) inside of it, or just bats.
You can only find me in game, or through forums. No Discord installed here.

ladybug

I think that's been disconnected since I started playing here.
SDM Sto Helit
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Anden Pilasto

Is it not the cave off the side of the bridge and below the bridge towards Suzail?  I remember finding a dungeon with tons of bats once years ago

SpacePope

It is. The entrance is just janky and doesn't show on mouse hover, you have to use keyboard movement keys to get in it.

Plot Lost

Yeah, if you use your keyboard movement keys you can enter it and rather easily at that. Just walk straight into the cave's mouth and you are inside the bat cave. And yes, the area can be found on the area North of Suzail, on the Northern side of the bridge with the small settlement of Hilp. No songbirds found inside the cave, but there is something weird there nevertheless, aside the deadliest bats of the realms of course.
You can only find me in game, or through forums. No Discord installed here.