Main Menu

Thank you for Positive DM experience (Not for aDM Feedback!)

Started by blackhound, Dec 15, 2013, 07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackhound

We all knew this would show up, just a matter of when.

I want to take the time to formally thank Head Trauma for putting a spin on my characters life and pulling from the characters background to help mold an undeniably amazing turn of events. Thank you Head Trauma, you are a king among men.

dom101

I'd like to take a moment to offer appreciation to HT as well, for the little Troll raid on Stonehaven.

Secondly, I'd like to thank Wicked for her tireless dedication to the story telling craft.

Deleted

Thanks to Daphne.  That was an interesting event, and one that brought about some interesting RP!

Darvins

Both daphne and Korlash, Daphne for as Bella said above, and Korlash for pushing us to the limit then. Heh Valar was one attack from running for the hills. To protect her baby.

Arya

Daphne for the wonderful event she ran, and for handling a party just as whacked as ours. xD And for Bad Wolf's adhoc.
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

morwen

Ebola Lola

Thank you Wicked for running such a fun event last night for the Dwarfs and not letting lil ole me and my lowly level go ignored !!

Ogre Time Yay

Awesome job on Wicked's part for the Dwarven RP last night!

Arya

Thank you once more, Daphne, for doing some additional elven lore and intrigue related roleplay.

And thank you to Wicked for the tireless efforts on the Aliore quests!

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Darvins

One last one for Daphne then I'll stop and praise others but, not just for taking the time to answer people in Quest Requests with a explanation for why they have not responded to requests themselves, which is awesome to see. But also for the little touches like, sending people messages about stuff that their char would know, helping to give the impression that your characters roleplayed stuff is real. It's a really nice small touch that while not vital or a negative when not done, is a really big plus when it is.

Bella for the forced bathing of Dwarfs You know who where there what that means the rest of you await Aryas Screenies to see the awesome.

Ogre Time Yay

Props to DM Rapier Wit, that Beatles themed RP was a blast, even if all the characters involved seemed like they were high as hell at the time (Hydaro included)... Actually I'm quite sure that added to it a bit.

Arya

I wanted to thank...

LazyCat

Red Mage

Daphne

All of you made that brief, but juicy trip to the Undercity very worthwhile.  And we got to do our work very incognito! 

Thank you all again for making the intrigue plots fun!

ThayanKnight

Wanted to give a little thanks to:

Lazycat for making dungeon runs much more interesting!

And to Dizzy for another awesome dwarf event!

morwen

Thanks to Daphne and Redmage for making a 'quickie' extra exciting! ;^)

Arya

Daphne: Thank you for your quests involving the drow-elven intrigue -and- the adventuring side of it.  It has been one of the most enjoyable storylines I have been part of in this server, while also allowing space for the old school Underdark RPG video game scenarios where good-guys sneak in and do little things for the common population, gaining favours and potential 'assets.'  

Wicked: Thank you for the awesome quest you did with the mushrooms.  Echoing the contributions that Daphne also did, I also appreciate your feedback on the development of Daeatria's alternate identity in the Night Below.  This is only the second time in my RP history that I had played an elf disguising as a drow, this time the first for on a regular basis. 

You have all been awesome, everyone! Keep up the stories on both player and DM side alike, and keep being great with each other and yourselves! <3 <3 <3