Main Menu

Thank you for Positive DM experience (Not for aDM Feedback!)

Started by blackhound, Dec 15, 2013, 07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sornduskryn

Wicked, you really came through without much information to go on, and for a spur of the moment thing, it really came together nicely.  :)  Thanks a lot for patience.  It reminded me of good ole days of Drow Rp, and you do it really well.   :)

Deleted

Many many thanks to Daphne for entertaining almost the entire server on one crazy adventure.  Your DMing is not taken for granted, and I am grateful for all the attention you give.

Arya

Ditto Bella!  Thank you again for all your hard work.  And Cyalidris'ana the Ravenshadow has been a rather fun NPC to interact with. :-D
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Voice of Kerensky

It was just for a fix for being rather stuck somewhere, but thanks to Vincent for going out of his way last night to free Jae from being a captive within her unit's own fortress.

Darvins

Reality Jumper for last nights Fairy Tale event, it was fun and you handled the party doing about seven different things at once nicely. Also because you gave everyone theiur own treasure and Caine loves his.... I'm already picturing the Chaos he can come up with now he has his own co-conspirator.

modronlove

I'd like to echo Darvins sentiments :D.  Thank you I had fun.

Arya

Thanks to Daphne for awesomely juggling multiple plots at once, and helping creatively find a way to close two of them at once!  Your plots have not only helped my character develop, but other people's characters develop, too!
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

Thank you Daphne for running the wonderful, nigh five hour quest for the treasures plot, and giving it a nice, good closure that it deserved!  

daphne

I'd like to thank Kolash for hairy werewolf fun!
Like to thank RJ for the really nice fable town quest.  It made me feel really special. :)

Orvil

I just wanna give a quick thanks to Red Mage and Nova for a good DM experience with the event tonight. Was the first event I was involved in and I definitely had fun with it, as well as with the other players involved

dagesh

A shout out to the DMs who began the Greengrass Festival and the Wereboar hunt, thank you!

whitespirit

I would like to once more post a thank you to the dms who ran the wereboar attack and the green grass festival today. Much to my dismay I did not see much of the green grass festival as my RL is getting in the way as usual lately, but I saw the wereboar attack and could only try to imagine what kind of chaos and lag induced stress you two had to put up with o.o

So, thank you again for all your effort that you spent on us people "downstairs" tonight! :)

Ogre Time Yay

Despite the risk of server crash of such a big even the DMs in charge of the wereboar event handled it -extremely- well! Thank you for setting this up! :D

Orvil

Another big thanks to the DMs running the festival events, and the lagpocolypse known as the werebacon event. Well done I say, well done.

burningdarkrose

Thank you Avarial for the RP adventure last night was a lot of fun and enjoyed the mini game :)