Main Menu

Thank you for Positive DM experience (Not for aDM Feedback!)

Started by blackhound, Dec 15, 2013, 07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jixjum

Awww!

Thanks to the DM who turned the sunflowers I left by the fountain into placeable sunflowers. XOXO

The Red Mage

jixjum Avatar
Awww!

Thanks to the DM who turned the sunflowers I left by the fountain into placeable sunflowers. XOXO

+1 for things like this!

whitespirit

*blushes* ... but .. it was only so little ... thank *you* for little things like that o.o *loves things like that*

Orvil

I want to say thank you to Twilight and (I officially can't remember who else to save my life) that ran the wild ride tonight. I had fun with it, even after I crashed out. I entertained myself talking "rping" with the dryad trying to set her up on a date with Clay(Elerosse).

I also wanna thank Red Mage for the forum event in Immersea. I've never been involved in a forum event like it before. Thanks for taking the time and reading through all of the players stuff and coming up with something for each individual response. Kudos to you good sir (seriously grab yourself a kudos, they're pretty damn tasty)

Arya

Thank you Red Mage for having recently helped arbitrate the PvP situation.  With the miscommunication, it could have easily been messier, but it was not!  We appreciate you keeping an eye on us.  

Sincerely,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Colin Mack

I'd like to thank the dm team and espically a certain DM for the Zombie horde that Ce ran into. She survived thankfully but was very smelly.

whitespirit

A truly great and heartfelt thank you to daphne for her wonderful event about a certain rescue. It was a truly wonderful event that I enjoyed very, very much. Thank you so much!!!

Much gratitude. :)

Arya

I second White Spirit.  That scene was very endearing!
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Darvins

I third White spirit, and second Orvil, nothing original to add really.

Arya

Thank you Wicked for the fun adhoc you ran with the kenku!  He certainly seems an interesting character!  I look forward to future interactions with the NPC! 

Sincerely,
Arya

daphne

Yes, that was fun Wicked, thanks!  I like Krieke (that is pronounced creaky, right?)

ClockworkMayhem

Just wanted to thank DM Avariel for the event with the minotaur. It was a nice welcome to the server!

whitespirit

Thank you daphne, Arya, silverfeather and FirstmanDeparted for having me along on an interesting and foreboding adventure. I wonder what story will unfold from it! <3

Silveryfeather

YES! I enjoyed it a lot, you guys. I am so curious about what kind of skeleton is hidden in the Caer'Dalis' closet :D

Arya

Thank you RJ for the chaos in the dreaming world!   Everything was fun and you managed eight people with grace.  And there was the dark parts and the light parts - a good balance!