Main Menu

Thank you for Positive DM experience (Not for aDM Feedback!)

Started by blackhound, Dec 15, 2013, 07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wargtimmen

Thank you to the DM team who worked on the part of Evereska story last night. I enjoyed and I look forward for the next.

Eruheran

If I could have a novel written by Melody to study, that'd be great. Even just a large record of dialogue would be swell.

destinysdesire

This has to be placed here, a special thank you to Fire Wraith for her hard work and dedication. Seriously, the updates have been amazing and I can't imagine the stress when it doesn't work out as hoped. Thank you very much for everything!!!!!
Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

Jerec

And just in time for the ending of Paradox of the Hound, I have to congratulate   for the story. It felt like I was playing a 7th Sea adventure from start to finish, and that's a fantastically good way to feel. I can't recommend other players enough to try their future questlines when they have a chance.

Also, props to   for helping out during the third session, it really helped make Sembia feel a lot livelier!