Main Menu

Thank you for the positive RP experience.

Started by dom101, Dec 16, 2013, 02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dom101

Just taking a moment to say that it's been really entertaining and a great relief to have everyone that's involved in Stonehaven come out and make the place come alive.  I've never had that much concentrated, player driven fun in NwN.  The last few days have been a blast and I'm really enjoying weaving everyone that's interested into the tapestry that the new location represents.

Arti, Seda, Aeryk, Demyan, Rhea, Kelendel, Gabe, Sage, Nadia, Cassandra, Sophia, Piyale, Lotus, Sin-Mat, Vierelle, Red Mage, Head Trauma, Vincent.

Thank you guys most of all.  Without your time and dedication in roleplaying and staffing in my dangerous little neck of the woods, Stonehaven wouldn't have come alive.  

morwen

Is or can we make Stonehaven someplace that we can bind to?

Edge

I don't believe it is yet. Perhaps after an inn goes in.

You can teleport there though, I believe.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Dismus

onivel

I thought I sent Dom the " Inn the Mountain " quite a while back to use for there as the Inn. I can resend if need be.

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Edge

Heh, Cara and Lia went to talk to Demyan a couple of days back about running an Inn there, since there wasn't one. =)

Just imagine a Tentz-run inn for a minute. ;) You know you want it!
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.

onivel

Edge Avatar
Heh, Cara and Lia went to talk to Demyan a couple of days back about running an Inn there, since there wasn't one. =)
Got one built for you already then !

Gems provide the interior lighting.

big bar/common room area,  pool room, meeting rooms, suites and standard rooms, a signature couch for the largest adventuring parties...

I built it a while ago so I will need to modify the rooms to use the new leaver system for locking/unlocking. Below is an toolset overview of the areas both with and without area lighting on. 

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Edge

Send it my way (or Bella's, I'm on mandatory overtime and might be harder to catch online) and we'll give it a once-over and the Tentz touch =)

dom101

Yeah, I don't see any issues arising from them being granted the rights to run the Inn/Tavern in Stonehaven.

Looking forward to incorporate more players in the endeavor.  :)

P.S.  I don't think I ever got that, Oni.  I recall we were talking about Clockwork being involved at one point, but RP's led us away from that.  Both of those inns look awesome, though.

Edge

I'll try to have Lia catch you in-game, though as I said my own schedule is a little on the wonky side until spring due to year-end/January crunch.

Edge

And to get this thread back on track, thanks to Blackhound for entertaining Shezzarin with an interesting little ghost story, and inadvertently asking a favor out of her. That may have an interesting reaction down the road =)

blackhound

I wanted to likewise give my thanks to everyone I've had the pleasure of interacting with as Aeryk, the names are to many to list but I shall try: Bass,Arti,Lotus,Rhea,Caprice,Morwen,Cataline,Krystenna,James St Bell,Hydaro, Shezzarin, Nadia,Sage,kelendel,Gabriel,emily webber,tatiana and I am Positive I've missed a few. For the record even the most minor interactions have had an impact on how I view my time here On CD and I wanted to thank the community as a whole for making it enjoyable thus far :) Keep up the great rp guys

sornduskryn

Thanks to Carmen, Hydaro, Lena and Alia for a fun time.  Carmen wow, your ability to make a mystery is wonderful!

jixjum

To Shera.

We kept the courtyard going! Thanks for the quick RP.

Deleted

I'm not one for posting in these kinds of threads often.  

Thank you to the entire CD community.  After about a year away, I honestly say that I enjoy RPing here, with y'all, far more than on any other online community.

Especially grateful for the interactions with Bass, Kelendel, Kev, Logarti, Seda (and Alakton), Caprice/Shez/WhoeverEdgeIsPlayingToday, Jhalara, and Morwen.  You guys make logging in fun & interesting.