Main Menu

Thank you for the positive RP experience.

Started by dom101, Dec 16, 2013, 02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Dreams

Gross... you guys are being a mushy and stuff.

Deleted

Thanks to Isabeau, Valar, Deatria, Wulgar, Jess, and Jay for the interesting game of truth or dare Saturday night.   :D

Darvins

belladonna Avatar
Jan 12, 2014 0:37:13 GMT -5  @belladonna said:
Thanks to Isabeau, Valar, Deatria, Wulgar, Jess, and Jay for the interesting game of truth or dare Saturday night.   :D
I'm still laughing at Jess asking Valar what her most morally questionable act was.

Arya

Thank you everyone who has welcomed me back so far, all who play not exclusively but especially including:

Rhea
Sin-Ra
Isabeau
Saffron
Kelendel
Logarti
Wulgar
Jaylithel
Thorik
Carys
"Bass"
Raikal (sp?)
Rai'zel
Vivien
Morwen
Jhalara
Elzevir
Loskur
Jess
Valar
Piyale
Shera (sp?)
Silverfeather's Sunite (forgot her name; forgive me)
Nikolai
tenor_general's dwarf (forgot his name; forgive me)
Daniel Gooch's main (bad with names >.<)

And thank you to the following players/DMs, who I have yet to meet in-game, for the welcome back:
Vincent07
Red Mage
Trylobyte
SornDuskryn
Macietkg
Dismus

I will not lie.  I was really expecting to just peek in and worry not enough would be going on for my character to get involved. Or some nasty drama or politics would drive me away. ;-)  Needless to say, I am glad I was wrong. Thank you everyone for inspiring me to play again!

Sincerely,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Ebola Lola

To all my Dwarves brudders and 1 sister so far! I had a blast last night on Dwarf Night :D Im glad i made a Dwarf even though I have no idea what Im doing non of you have yelled at me ! lol

daphne

Thank you to

Dae
Taeghen
Tene
Jarlyn

For Aelira's first night out drinking. Great fun!!

Arya

Thank you to...

Goirin - For making a nice addition to the dwarves and representing naturey dwarves! Also enjoyed the bear RP that was done from time to time - especially arguing with the bear while drunk! 

Rhea - Giving Daeatria someone she is willing to take orders from as far as elven leaders go. *Wink.* But also helping to keep the elves together the best she can, despite that there are often differing schools of ideas on what 'makes an elf.' 

Jaylithel - Inclusion in Moonshadows related events. And occasionally being a horrible flirt to Daeatria. 

Caprice - For the awesome forum RP regarding the evil prank that Daeatria plotted on Rhea! 

Bass - Somehow being one of the few people who can constantly read Daeatria without fail, when others have, at best, only been able to occasionally pick things up.  And then being the one to call her out on it telepathically. 

Jhalara and Morwen - For having been on the 'darker' side of helping the elves.  And keeping an alternative view to my own PC's. 

The Skullcrusher Brothers - Mwehehe.  It is always fun seeing you guys, and how the different personalities clash but still are under one clan.  I just love how horrible crude, yet funny this bunch is.  

Sevarus - For the horrid comic relief and trying to make Daeatria's brother think she slept with him (or unintentionally doing so).  

Vivian - Being the constant sweetheart who does much to make good RP for people on the server (not to mention helping the lowbies out with me!).  Also giving Daeatria her first contract in the area.

Dovanna and Kiira - Rare female dwarves.  And awesome ones, too!  My PC will be having more interactions with the lot of you! Kiira also especially gets props for the first awkward impression between her and Daeatria. :-D 

Seda - Being very inclusive and engaging with the server.  Always taking initiative. And not shy with her own mischief when needed - especially when it comes to those horrible Skullcrushers!

Logarti - All the good conflict that Daeatria and Logarti started with, and somehow they end up having more in common than originally thought. Their intellectual conversations have been incredibly stimulating.

Kelendel - He has a more horrible sense of self-preservation than Daeatria, but he is still awesome and loveable, all the same! 

Piyale - Providing an alternative intrigue-lover's viewpoints that challenge Daeatria.  

Eilira - Bringing out Daeatria's motherly side...even if that means occasionally being a brat. ;-)

Calruil - Being the over protective brother who for some reason thinks 90% of the men are hitting on his sister. :-D It has been nice to flesh out the history involving their father with you! It has been nice seeing you feel out one of your few elven PCs, too.  

Zechariah - I always loved the character.  It is interesting to see how he and Daeatria clearly still have feelings, but have that deep realisation they are no longer the same people, and cannot be together.  Also having informed Daeatria more on her own views regarding romance.  After all, he was the first when not including the childhood sweetheart! 

Valar - Constantly, always providing guidance to Daeatria in ways that challenge her and help her develop into being more effective against her own kind. And somehow she had become a semi-extension of the Ravenshadows.

Celitharong (sp?) - Somehow more innocent than Daeatria and Zaeth could ever be. And almost bringing out Daeatria's sisterly instincts. Tries to be tough, but has not been able to fool Daeatria so easily. :-D 

Zaeth - Being a perfect mirror for Daeatria during drow-elven intrigue plots (our own and others), yet oddly becoming her downtime from it at the same time.  The most unlikely person to provide relief. Somehow, though, it works perfectly well and neither have been able to beat each other in their addictive, but dangerous game.

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

daphne

Thank you to my party from last night - Logarti, Morwen, Ala, Taeghen, Kelendel and Daeatria.  I had great fun torturing you all.  

Thank you to Daeatria for keeping Eilira involved.  

*hugs*

morwen

daphne Avatar
Thank you to my party from last night - Logarti, Morwen, Ala, Taeghen, Kelendel and Daeatria.  I had great fun torturing you all.  

Thank you to Daeatria for keeping Eilira involved.  

*hugs*
That was the best NWN experience I've had in 2 years, easily. So thanks to all involved.

Arya

Aww! Thank you to everyone involved, as well.  I really, really enjoyed it. And yes...Daeatria will never be the same again for following Kelendel into a pit of demons. ;-)

morwen

Not to mention his dramatic rescue while falling down a mountain.

sornduskryn

Thank you Shobit for the wonderful Rp we did.  

That was unexpected and thoroughly enjoyable.

Arya

Thank you to Sorn, Xen, Valar, and Vyrilia for having made a blast out of Daeatria's second covert quest participation in the Underdark.  <3  It helped me explore her alternate identity while also providing awesome RP.

theshobit

sornduskryn Avatar
Thank you Shobit for the wonderful Rp we did.  

That was unexpected and thoroughly enjoyable.

I am full of surprises, just ask Krelin. I'd like to thank the academy for... wait... wrong speech. *ahems* First, I'd like to thank FirstManDeparted, who convinced me to step back into CD sooner than later. Thanks to Arya, Bushy_Fro, SornDuskryn, TheOtherKip, krelin, Darvins, FalconDown, Trylobyte, onivel1, and last, but not least, Vincet07.

Darvins

I havn't done one of these in a while so long in fact that frankly naming all the names would take forever. So instead I'll just thank.... all of you. Everyone I don't know for some reason lately it's all just been more fun. I love this server and the thing that I love about it are da people here so there we go. I love you guys. EEEw that was sappy.