Main Menu

Thank you for the positive RP experience.

Started by dom101, Dec 16, 2013, 02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

...Thought you were a proper limey and did -not- like getting all touchy-feely-and-such. *Grins, and ducks!*

Anyway, I wanted to thank everyone who has been RPing with me lately, as well.  I also especially want to thank the Ravenshadows, Valar, the Dothi'sheals, Logarti, Sevarus, Alakton, Kelendel, the Moonshadows, Sorn, and Xen for all of the fun RP - especially those who had pushed for Daeatria's character development as of late.
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

theshobit

Thank you to Korlash for the very interesting interaction with Sefra. I definitely look forward to more! Thanks to FirstManDeparted for your patience while I balance role play among four characters. : )

Arya

Thank you for Liadon and Sammael, especially the former for playing a haughty sun-elf that is not too insanely PvP provocative.  

Thanks to everyone who was on the quest recently: Drastine, TheotherKip, Valimar Dragonsbane, edwardfalcona, piyale/Notaturk, Daniel Gooch, and ModronLove.  Everyone worked well together and tried to be considerate of each other.  Not only that, but everyone managed to pay sufficient attention to everyone participating.  This had to be one of the best quests I have seen involving a group as big as ours!  

Thank you also to Valimar Dragonsbane for roleplaying the quirks of a sea elf in a non-sea setting, and making him compelling yet still elven! 

Last but not least, thank you everyone who has just returned, including but not exclusively nonee, Goat, and enarian.  It is nice to see familiar faces again! I look forward to roleplaying with you all in the future! 
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Valimar Dragonbane

And a big thank you to Arya for including the crude sea elf in things lately!  Not only is she a great foil for Sumest, but she's a downright intriguing character in her own right!

Also, it's been a long time since posting on this thread, so thanks to the usual crew of White Cloaks, Kip, and scores of other people that I've likely missed.
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

realityjumper

To all those who have been in the Fairy Tale quests.

My favorite line so far:

"Oops" *as Traorin lets the girl hit the floor*

sammael757

I just wanted to give a quick shout out to all the folks who I have RP'd with over the last few days. I'll probably butcher several names but, you get the idea :-P

Laidon (of course :-P ), Daeatria (especially!), Logarti, "Elf", Dwaerhedd, Elerosse "Clay", Kelendel, Alameth, Vaesi, Mirabell, and some others I'm probably forgetting. Thanks for a great time!

sornduskryn

I want to say that those low level characters that were taking risks and being out there for the Wereboar attack event really impressed me.  Not only did you make it a memorable night by standing beside those who've been here for a year or many many more, but you were totally ready to give it your all.  So, you know who you are, I'd just like to say thanks for sticking it out with us.  :)

The Red Mage

sornduskryn Avatar
I want to say that those low level characters that were taking risks and being out there for the Wereboar attack event really impressed me.  Not only did you make it a memorable night by standing beside those who've been here for a year or many many more, but you were totally ready to give it your all.  So, you know who you are, I'd just like to say thanks for sticking it out with us.  :)

+1 Well done to Orvil, Sidori(sp), and Holden

Orvil

Gotta save the town at all costs! I ain't afraid of no wereboar! (Ghost busters theme song in the background)

whitespirit

Thank you Valar, Xentraya and Sophia for the temple recovery wing rp today :) It was fun and awesome to have a chance at healing rp!

dagesh

The Red Mage Avatar
sornduskryn Avatar
Thank you both!  I had a blast RPing with the gang.

foxwife

The Red Mage Avatar
sornduskryn Avatar
Thank you, guys! I have enjoyed the events and roleplay IMMENSELY. The Wereboar event was hectically fun and the recent events concerning the Undead quite intriguing indeed! I came in with a solid idea of my character and her story, and these events and the roleplay surrounding them have sucked both her and I into Cormyr/Dalelands world.

Thank you to all DMs and players I have had the pleasure of interacting with, Arya, Holden, Nonee, Theodyr, Orvil, Trylobyte, Thedran, Elf, Vaesi, and Toril, you guys are are full of shiny-awesome!

Arya

Thank you again to the returning players for reminding me of why I returned here, myself. You have been wonderful!  All of the stuff with the Selunites and Nayu, Arian and the Crown Wars history stuff, Elvalenia, Celithrareng, and the Ravenshadows have been excellent.  There has been enough story and plotness to keep the flow going, but enough time to have social roleplay and enjoy characters for what they are.  Speaking of which...

Thank you Valimar for all the roleplay between Sumest and Daeatria.  She is completely thrown off guard, and now has to face some of her demons while letting herself be vulnerable.  Who would have thought a Robin Hood of the seas would be that sort of influence?

Arya

Also to note: Thank you to Kip, Daphne, and Valimar for the recent, awesome drama that happened!  And thank you RJ for stepping in to help with its closure.  Despite all of the confusion on the rolls, we all managed to make it fun.

whitespirit

Thanks to Firstmandeparted for the healing rp in the recovery wing of the temple of selune. It was hilarious and Calruil is an endearing character.