Main Menu

Screenshot Threat

Started by Edge, Dec 13, 2013, 12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge

Because you know it's gonna always be a thing.

Let's get this started with a few reruns :)

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

onivel

The real reason behind S'ithus's disappearance

Little known induction rights of the Sharran's

A typical mother daughter moment between Cece ( aka Badhbh ) and Momma Adri

Nothing can be that happy

No matter what she says, remember this...

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

The Red Mage

Garage Trashcan

Not mine, but this is totally along the lines of what Nikolai might look like.
http://i.imgur.com/LVtQCbG.jpg?1
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Duncan Rittman - Winter's Herald
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

onivel

Rarely seen picture of a young Hydaro undergoing training...

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Arya

A very old set of stuff, that I found very hillarious at the time it happened.  It makes me miss some players who used to be around.  Some of the screens are missing, but still worth sharing.

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

I think Edge initially posted this, but I may as well make a fool of myself again with my horrible typos. <.< Ah...back when I was in grad school.

And, right in my last years in my undergraduate. Boy, I am feeling a little older now. >.>

A
nd last but not leeaaassstttt....a conversation that I observed in game while DMing.

------------------------------------------------------

Lady of Pain: *Galdern hears a female voice, one that is all too familiar to him.* GALDERN! You will not hear the -end- of it.

Galdern: *He freezes, as if he saw a ghost.*

Arandir: Is that...the matron?

Galdern: Worse than the Matron... My mother.

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

...I am so going to sound like a narcissist for posting this, but it is moments like this that make me miss DMing. <.<

Darvins

Arya Kalarathri Avatar

A
nd last but not leeaaassstttt....a conversation that I observed in game while DMing.

------------------------------------------------------

Lady of Pain: *Galdern hears a female voice, one that is all too familiar to him.* GALDERN! You will not hear the -end- of it.

Galdern: *He freezes, as if he saw a ghost.*

Arandir: Is that...the matron?

Galdern: Worse than the Matron... My mother.

Poor Galdern and his mother issues, that guy could face down the invulnerable Matron Mother who was capable of slinging meteors at Cities without blinking. Yet the mere sound of his mothers voice reduce's him to abject terror.

onivel

Dwarven Dining at its finest

Arya

Soon I will have the screenshots of Geno taking a bath. *Wink*

Arya

Ladies and gentlemen...

I present you, what happens when Geno is trying to take a bath.

...Let us take a peek at a session, where Geno is taking a bath...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

Arya

When people talk about Mojo, they REALLY talk about MOJO...

morwen

Stay tuned for the bath of 2015....