Main Menu

Screenshot Threat

Started by Edge, Dec 13, 2013, 12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

IT WAS ONLY A WEEK! HE DIDN'T NEED A BATH YET!

<.<

Anyhow...

A little inside look at what people -really- discuss on this server...I will only quote George Takei and go...

"...Oh Myyy."

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Garage Trashcan

A SECOND RAVENSHADOW?

WHAT IS THIS BLASPHEMY?
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Duncan Rittman - Winter's Herald
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

The Red Mage

CD OOC Chat: PG 13

CD Skype Chat: NC-17

Arya

Ahahahaha. Nice, Red Mage. :-D

Postscript: And Demonic? <.< Second? You should meet Daeatria's brother. Bwahahaha.
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Darvins

Garage Trashcan Avatar
A SECOND RAVENSHADOW?

WHAT IS THIS BLASPHEMY?
Two? He thinks there are only two? The poor man he needs be... enlightened. Did no one tell him of the new Server policy, all are Ravenshadows now.

Dismus

Darvins Avatar
Garage Trashcan Avatar
A SECOND RAVENSHADOW?

WHAT IS THIS BLASPHEMY?
Two? He thinks there are only two? The poor man he needs be... enlightened. Did no one tell him of the new Server policy, all are Ravenshadows now.
Even the dwarves.

Arya

Garage Trashcan

Well, Felix was always a Ravenshadow >.>
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Duncan Rittman - Winter's Herald
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Deleted

Well, this is why Rhea keeps buying Firewhiskey.  >.>

Ebola Lola

Ooo good laugh before bed :D... Dae.. What bush XD hehehehehe

Arya

This is what happens when Daeatria talks about the lack of suitable elven gentlemen amongst the adventuring population...  Alameth has found the solution to all the problems the elves have been suffering for so many years!

The Red Mage

Keven takes offense to that.

dagesh

Arya

xD Ouch. Poor Elf!

allatum