Main Menu

Screenshot Threat

Started by Edge, Dec 13, 2013, 12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

oarthias

Yes... this happened....

modronlove

O_o  did he see it coming?

Arya

Oh dear.

xD

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

sinisteromnibus

nonee Avatar
*much evil laughter*

Thanks for posting. <3
Tavaris no longer doubts her!

enarian123

Arya

This...my friends, is what a date between Sumest and Daeatria looks like.

Thank you for all the fish. <.<

In Highmoon, they went to the Rising Moon. After all, what place was there to spend a dinner and quiet evening in the lovely city of human and elven culture?

Arya

And so, they settle in their room, having their own quiet space...only for...This, to happen.

Oh la-la. A dwarf then shows up...Only for them to find....

The End.  Nothing more to see here, folks!

...Unless Casanunda does, indeed, reach Arabel. Which then I must say...

Men of the city, beware!

Bwahahaha.

Arya

Valdis knows exactly what the internet is for...

Garage Trashcan

Insert random pics of Felix:

Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Duncan Rittman - Winter's Herald
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Deleted

Deleted

Brought to you by Voss... the Pretty Prismatic Fashion Show.

sinisteromnibus

belladonna Avatar
Dec 18, 2014 16:05:21 GMT -5  @belladonna said:
Brought to you by Voss... the Pretty Prismatic Fashion Show.

Hey, Voss needed the money for his Settlement and Playgirl was desperate!

sornduskryn

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!  I'm dying here.  or is that the whiskey, or both?

threeguesses

I needed a distraction, so I wanted to see just what I could do with Rashan if I really tried.

It seems I underestimated him a little, all this time.