Main Menu

Thank you for the positive Admin experience!

Started by Galena, Feb 09, 2020, 08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

Thank you to all the Admins for doing all this hard work in fixing items. I know it isn't fun, it's a chore, and it's ruffling feathers - but it needed to be done. Fantastic job done on the posts detailing everything and making it as simple as possible given the scope of everything!
"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody

canticleofcocytus

I want to specifically thank @belladonna for all the hard work she's doing organizing the DM Item returns and changes as well as communicating to the players clearly as we turn in items for review. All of our admins do a great job, but lately it seems like Bella has been putting in extra hours to make sure everything runs smoothly and players can have as little disruption to their rp and fun as possible. Whether it be answering questions on discord about lore and systems, codifying an orderly process for getting DM items reviewed and updated to the new guidelines, or approving special requests on the forums Bella seems to be everywhere at once.

Thank you so much for your dedication and your time doing all that.

Ten Pidgeons in a Trenchoat

Want to thank all the admins for the work they've been doing regarding both the balancing of items and the assistance with LETO and keeping up with the influx of players, as well as all the work in the toolset outside of that to make the server so vibrant and intriguing for older and newer players alike.
Will be excited to see more.

Diestormlie

Thank you to the Admins for offering me the time to edit my Character's Journal (posted to the Forums) when it fell afoul of the new rules RE: In-Character Journals.

Additional thanks to the Admins for allowing me to post a link on the Forums to an Off-site hosting with the appropriate warnings! I really appreciate how they worked to balance my desire to write and share something true to my PC whilst respecting the Forum's rules.
Drive it like you stole it.

Diestormlie

Additionally/specifically, thank you to Admin Edge for rendering onto me my PC's custom Tattooing kit. I love it very much.

snorriht

I'm grateful the Admins for all their behind the scenes work. Thank you very much!

Diestormlie

Many thanks to Edge for all their help with The Hand That Feeds Setup, both for myself and for the now alive 'Do decent things for Yulash because someone has to!' group!

sunzhao

I don't usually do this, because I'm a very 'to the point' person so I'll keep it short and sweet.

I personally want to thank for always being willing to deal with even my most benign and sometimes repetitive questions, It seems such a trivial thing to thank someone for but far too common I've gotten snark or felt like 'How dare I' ask a question about something I've been presented with. Heck, without your input I would have been far too unsure of myself to attempt a difficult subrace/class. Your general attitude and respect towards players is refreshing and it truly makes me want to play here knowing that there's admins who go out of there way to be courteous and be insanely kind even when it's difficult! 

Thank you again, for all you do!

Throg

I wanted to thank all the Admins for everything you all do.  :)  I don't Admins get to hear thanks as often as they should, so.... THANK YOU!!!!!

Diestormlie

Thank you to Edge for Quick Turnarounding my PC's Ascension request before their Quest later today!

haroshia

Thanks to the Admins for all the lag fixing measures over the last few months.  I know the server has grown, and the AI changes, new server, automated resets, splitting of servers into event and base...all of it is just great and seems to be helping a ton.  

Melody

I want to thank the Admins for putting in the work they have in simply daily things. Getting to see a bit more of what you have to do on the sDM side of things, I realize how much you constantly have to deal with. From player complaints, to apps, to Hak updates, answering questions, dealing with various other issues, discussing new ideas for CD, all while staying positive and helpful is a huge, huge amount for volunteers.

So thank you for all you do!
"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody

snorriht

I want to thank those for making all the AI, UCII and other balance changes for the recent patch. I'm playing a warrior character, and it's nice to see more attempted taunts, knock downs and less sneak attack spam.

For me, it makes a playing a warrior build invested in concentration and discipline, feel more valuable.

Diestormlie

Thank you very, VERY much for FW. They've been very patient with myself (and my dyslexia-induced mistakes) regarding Player Housing Updates etc.

snorriht

I just want to give a couple of shout-outs to the Admins and SDM's.

Firstly I really enjoyed the THTF plot, the written lore behind it, and how player-driven events re-shape the CD version of Faerun.

Secondly, I like the direction the server is going, with the updates, re-balancing and streamlining. Even in my brief time here, there has been a tremendous amount of work, for which you all should be rightly proud of.

Thirdly, I appreciate the Helm-like vigilance to support the growth and maintenance of a friendly and positive community. That must take a lot of behind the scenes effort, self-regulation and love for this place.

CD is an unique corner of the internet, and thank you all for implementing and maintaining the structures that make this a warm, welcoming and fun place to escape from the mundane :-)