Main Menu

Out-Of-Context D&D Quotes: CD Edition

Started by Edge, Jun 19, 2015, 09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge

Inspired by this tumblr.

"THIS IS WHY XAVIER FEELS DIRTY SELLING YOU SCROLLS"
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

tarriel

I don't want my coat to be evil....

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.

Edge

"No! Put the sword away! You can't cast atonement on yourself if you fall!"

onivel

Me: But He's your partymate?!

Kebs: Yeah.. but he's just a walking pile of 300 XP to me.

(Edge and Bella.. Yes.. that Kebs)
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Edge

rofl Keebs, there's a name I haven't seen in ages.

Now I'm wondering if I should go digging through the remnants of my old RDR and other prior server logs for old gems.

onivel

And from my PnP days...

To the DM " No that won't work "

DM: Why not.. I said I'd let it ?

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Edge

"I have a question for pun purposes."
"NO"

Edge

"We've got a tea chain going here. Like a tea bucket brigade."

Edge

"Shoggoth loves you!"
"He tekeli-likes you~"

Edge

"... the door's having a laugh, right?"

Edge

"Cats don't understand the world of finance, dear."

Edge

"Oh god she's gonna eat the extra"

Edge

"That's... not... half bad... ...never mind, it's as bad."

Deleted

"Yes, sir, I am aware that was a balor. Yes, sir, I do know my orders. No, sir, I do not know th' location of my pants at this time."