Main Menu

Why are the forums so quiet?

Started by NorthWolf: Doge Edition, Mar 25, 2019, 07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthWolf: Doge Edition

I jumped on NWN: EE for reasons I can't fathom and was surprised to see how active the server was compared to the forums.

Does everyone just talk on Discord now or something?

I don't know I feel old nowadays.

Edge

Yeah, forums have primarily lost their place for casual discussion to Discord.

They're still the place to get mechanical stuff done (LETO, relevels/rebuilds, applications, etc.) and for Faction/Guild discussion (though some of those are starting to get their own little Discords as well). But general day-to-day chit-chat is all on Discord now.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

winterhawk99

LOL, I'm an old fart like you. I enjoy the forums more than discord. I'll try to get them hopping while around for the next six months till ready to work on my 3rd forgotten realms novel.

Edge

You're necroposting in a thread over a year old responding to someone that doesn't play here anymore. :P
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

winterhawk99

Well not all my friends are alive. "Casts speak with dead" Hey there George and hey there you are Fred! Hows it hanging. Oh no its Ackmed the dead terrorist! Run!

Ackmed: "I kill you all! for disturbing my peace!"