Main Menu

Wanted to say sorry!

Started by Dismus, May 15, 2017, 03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dismus

In January I had to abruptly stop playing NWN and games in general because of personal and work issues that arose suddenly and unexpectedly. I left many of you hanging as a DM to personal quest lines and the plot line I was running at the time. I left suddenly and was unable to participate in quests that DMs had setup for my characters or had moved around events to fit my schedule. I left many players hanging especially those in the PD's suddenly.  I should have returned a while ago but, I felt bad and was feeling stressed from just suddenly departing with out saying much or anything to most of the people involved. So yeah just wanted to say I am sorry and hope those involved won't hold against me to much now that I am coming back. :)

Arya

We are just glad you are doing okay! Welcome back! Worried for you a bit and thought of texting.

Feel free to drop in to say hi, even if just a few times a week or once a week. <3

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

ladybug

Huzzah, it's a Dizzy!
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Darvins

To mirror Ladybug and arya Huzzah it's a Dizzy

spamtastic1979

We all do what need to be done. We missed you bud!!! Even I disappeared for the last month and a half due to real life being so hectic, but the best thing about this place is that it's so welcoming!!

FaeFae

I'm glad your okay.  Welcome back.

whitespirit

TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames

first of all how dare you

(Welcome back. :D)

Valimar Dragonbane

Glad to hear things are settling down for you, Dizzy!
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen