Main Menu

Post a Picture of Yourself!

Started by Dark Dreams, Feb 13, 2014, 04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kymus

All the old ones I posted last year are gone. Time to post different ones I suppose :D

(Hello old Indian lady photobombing me)

Mystic Warden

Speaking of pets, here is me trying to charm a new familiar for myself. (Click to enlarge.)

Btw my roll on Animal Empathy was not high enough, he stayed with his actual owner.
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords

Dismus

Kiki

Koko

Kinkaid

All of them hanging out

Ebola Lola

Sorry its just me, not a furbaby.. Though I do have 5 of them XD

onivel

Me and my eldest two (Cecilia and Raiden aka Cici and the Thunder God) out for a round of mini-golf. Yes.. I am rocking the old school Run DMC shirt. Bonus points if any one can tell me what the hat represents.

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Dismus

Carp and I at a wedding last year.

foo

So where i work I do IT, but its an entire machine shop + transmission rebuild shop. I wandered down to the machine shop today to follow up on some IT stuff, and discovered the wrench they use for tool changing... Also this is what I look like after 2 weeks of no sleep thanks to school.

Goat

So going to try to go to the Carolina Renaissance Festival this weekend, hopefully, maybe, depending on if whatever organ in my abdomen doesn't get too angry (I'm looking at you gallbladder).  And decided that my satyr costume could use a bit of updating.  I saw some antler gauges many moons ago and thought I could recreate them (though in a fake, magnetic capacity because I'm not awesome enough to have extra holes in my ears), and inadvertently stumbled across the perfect materials today.  And thought I'd share.

Goat

Renaissance Festival last weekend!

Satyr Costume, as usual!

Also, I stole my wife's hat!  Look how awesome it is!

May post more later, for funszies.

foo

How's the reception on those horns? :P

Goat

foo Avatar
How's the reception on those horns? :P
Pretty good, not quite HD though!

jangles

Got more recent pictures!
This is myself, and my two sisters. at an anime convention. (13- Creepy Pasta, 16- Amythest, Myself 22- Random fox?)

And me and my goofy fiance, who I just got done celebrating my anniversary with <3

Then a recent selfie, though this is before I got my most recent lip piercing.

Garage Trashcan

As requested by Punky/Nok, doge pictures. All fear Sam, the mighty potato.

Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

FaeFae

Garage Trashcan

Doth my eyes decieve me or is that first one a corgi mix?
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich