Main Menu

Qusi-Vacation (or why RJ and I aren't on at the moment)

Started by Valimar Dragonbane, Jun 07, 2014, 10:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valimar Dragonbane

RJ's father came up on Thursday evening and we've been entertaining him a fair bit over the last few days and nights.  Typically, he's ready to call it a night relatively early in the evening and we'd be able to slip on for a couple of hours.  That's clearly not the case this time!  We've been spending some good quality time with him and it may not be until this coming Thursday evening that we resume our typical online activities.

Be good to one and other until we get back!
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Arya

Never! We are going to be mean and brats to each other while you two are gone, and you will have to clean up the mess. ;-)

Kidding.

In any case, hope you guys enjoy your quasi-vacation! Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

dagesh

Entertain ME!  Dance my entertainment monkeys!

Arya

Time for me to quote George Takei yet an umpteenth time.

Oh myyy.

<.<

~Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow