Main Menu

Arya Kalarathri's Imaginarium

Started by Arya, Jul 18, 2018, 11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

Shameless plug where people will find both my blog and some creative works:

aryakalarathri.wordpress.com/

I have revised some songs I wrote for characters on CD, turning them into poems while removing all FR/D&D-exclusive references. 

There will likely be other sorts of writings later down the line, when a muse demands an offering.

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

New poem posted!

aryakalarathri.com/2018/09/23/darkness-that-defies-evil-tribute-to-kali/

Feedback is appreciated. If so desired, I also appreciate 'likes' as well! I know I do not have a whole ton up right now.

Thank you all for keeping tabs on my  odd turns of the pen.

Best wishes,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya