Main Menu

Break

Started by suddenperihelion, Jul 29, 2015, 03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suddenperihelion

Hello all! I'm taking a break from CD. I'll still be checking these forums though, so shoot me a PM if you need me for something specific and I'll arrange to meet you ingame! :) Also feel free to keep in touch, all you wonderful people!

Wittle Dreamer

I was already wondering why you were not around so much. :( Really going to miss you in game and hope for your swift return.

Valimar Dragonbane

Argh!  Who is Tisha supposed to torment now?  You can only poke a Jarlyn so long...

Take it easy and we'll see you when you come back.
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Nevermore

Breaks are very needed at times. Just take care of yourself and the server will be here when you get back.

onivel

Totally understand. Take care and we look forward to seeing you IG when we can.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

theshobit

:( Sooo gonna miss you, but take care! Expect random shobit messages!

Arya

Take care! The game is not going anywhere.

Best,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow