Main Menu

Returning Oldfriends

Started by invictus, Feb 15, 2015, 06:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

invictus

Hey everyone!

It's been a while since I've played on CD, but I've decided to reinstall NWN and get back into things. A few of you might remember me from either here or other servers. If that's the case: hello, friends. ;^)

I've also lured some people back here. They'll probably say hi too.

Stoked to get back in-game.

kheal, lord of the dance

Hey hey everybody!

I wasn't sure at first when Invictus said he was getting back into this, but I decided to give it a shot again.
There are a lot of things that I could say, but I think I'd rather let Thin Lizzy do that for me.

Goat

Huzzah!  Welcome Back!!

aazonis

WTF! I haven't seen you guys in ages. Welcome back!

kheal, lord of the dance

'sup bro! I haven't seen you since that time in Prague!

invictus

Holy shit Aazonis. Good to see you, man.

And thanks, Goat. ;^)

aazonis

Dude, I know. Those were good times

NorthWolf: Doge Edition

I have pneumonia and feel like death. This seemed like a nice distraction. It's admittedly been a long time since I installed Neverwinter Nights. Kind of hard to remember this game is like... fifteen years old and doesn't like installing on anything more modern than Windows XP Windows 2k Windows 98. But hope to see everyone once I actually get it running. So I can sell you wares. Many wares.

invictus

NorthWolf: Doge Edition Avatar
I have pneumonia and feel like death. This seemed like a nice distraction. It's admittedly been a long time since I installed Neverwinter Nights. Kind of hard to remember this game is like... fifteen years old and doesn't like installing on anything more modern than Windows XP Windows 2k Windows 98. But hope to see everyone once I actually get it running. So I can sell you wares. Many wares.
You wouldn't have that problem if you just installed gentoo.

threeguesses

Selling wares, you say. Hmm. Do let me know when you get in!

invictus Avatar

I already have all of my Windows VMs under Gentoo. What have I done to deserve this disrespect from you?

Tseti

invictus

invictus Avatar
I already have all of my Windows VMs under Gentoo. What have I done to deserve this disrespect from you?
Are you saying that you didn't ask for this?

invictus Avatar

:(

invictus

invictus Avatar
:(
Shhh. No tears. Only gentoo.