Main Menu

Thank you for the positive RP experience.

Started by dom101, Dec 16, 2013, 02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valimar Dragonbane

Its been a while since I've done one of these, so I will probably miss people.

- A hearty thank you for 'buying' a date with Tisha, which has been a fun experience in taking the street rat out of her comfort zone.
- I've missed playing with you!  Tisha and Jarlyn always seem to hit it off, and she seems to be a good sounding board for Jarlyn's myriad problems.
- For Shield RP and dinner parties.  Always a treat no matter who I have in.

And more people, I'm sure!
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

foo

I just wanted to give a shout out to all the people who've helped make Thira an interesting and diverse character to play, hoping for even more fun times ahead!

theshobit

Thanks to carp, Dismus, foo, wangdoodle, onivel, Nevermore; Harbinger, and the other recently active players during my evening playtime for all the fun interactions, be them minor or major. Each of you add to the world, making it more rich and enjoyable, regardless of whether our characters see eye to eye or not. Thank you and I look forward to more.

spamtastic1979

I know i'm still pretty new and haven't even talked to half of the playerbase yet since I play at such sporadic times... but all the RP I see going on definintely inspires me to up my game daily as best as I can!!! This server is so awesome!

Paythin Aldaran
Simple Swordsman

twilightvixen

Thank you to those have rped with so far as well as those talked to ooc! Been an amazing welcome to the server. Love this place!

Atomic Twinkie

Glad to see you new people, and old people. You're all great. Except that one guy. ¬¬

onivel

theshobit Avatar
Thanks to carp, Dismus, foo, wangdoodle, onivel, Nevermore; Harbinger, and the other recently active players during my evening playtime for all the fun interactions, be them minor or major. Each of you add to the world, making it more rich and enjoyable, regardless of whether our characters see eye to eye or not. Thank you and I look forward to more.
Much lurve back at you Shobit
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

foo

theshobit Avatar
right back at you Shob! I swear I'll get on Dayre again soon after i've gotten some more resolution on Thria :D

whitespirit

I made it back to playing the other day and I wanted to thank everyone for the amazing evening I had on cd... thank you :)

Deleted

As a DM (and admin ;) ) I really don't post in this thread often.  That said, I want to send some special thanks out to the following.

To the Skyraven group:  Your RP and development has been a joy to watch.  You've inspired something greater than the original plotline I had imagined, something that is developing into a larger plot.  Your teamwork (both in and out of character) is a welcome change from prior experiences.  You are working together on a story, rather than demanding the lead role.  Though the quest started as Timothy's, every member has become invested in the results.  It's inspiring!

To Timothy in particular:  Thank you for playing a paladin, and one that emphasizes the "unusual" paladin traits.  I say that in quotations because (to me) Timothy demonstrates the characteristics of an Ilmateri paladin.  His humility, and ability to forgive, amazed me from the first event I ran for you.  I look forward to seeing how these characteristics develop as his own strength grows.

To EdwardFalcona:  Thanks for the RP, and the friendship.  You help me stay sane, and keep things in perspective.  The roleplay has taken my characters in surprising directions!

To the server in general:  Thank you for making it such a pleasure to DM for you.  Though I haven't run into everyone when in the DM Client, what I observe from the rest of the staff tells me plenty.  Keep having fun!

realityjumper

Just a shout out to for the role play Priya and Nayu had the other night. I love the way these two interact and the things that come to light as they both grow and change. They're so good for each other! I look forward to each encounter and seeing what will happen to or by whom. Thank you for letting Nayu share some of her story with Priya and Rashan!

"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

theshobit

~ Thank you for all the fun. It has been a blast getting to know you and your characters. You challenge me, help me, and sometimes save me from small talk in Arabel Square. Thank you, my hero!! You've breathed extra life and purpose into my newest addition, Nicolette (Colette). You don't always go for the obvious joke, which is refreshing. Tytus is not an easy man to get to know without the right approach; this makes their bond all the more important to me. It has definitely been worth digging beneath the surface of a seemingly grumpy man. After all, there's nothing wrong with being a private sort of character. I look forward to more. : )

~ You've been a busy bee, lately; but I definitely await more time with you. I get whisked off; so, we'll need to make a play date! A quiet chat with Hepzabethra or Micah is always as much fun as braving dangerous dungeons. It is a delight to interact with you. I love when we bounce ideas off each other.... magic and fun happens. We'll have our guild! We will!!

~ Thank you for being my sounding board, a partner in crime, and a blast to join in role play and adventures, whether it is a soldier drow, a mischievous halfling, or a certain lethal elf. Also, it has been far too long since I've last been in one of your events. We should fix that!! <3

~ Soril, Sophia & Sorn are my favorites, mostly due to interaction. I don't get to see your other characters as often. Soril has become and intricate part of Ice's life; I can't imagine her without him. He's the perfect balance for her and quite enjoyable to interact with, every bit as much as Sorn & the ever playful Sophia. <3

@wangdoodle (Not typing the full name) ~ I love the role play and interaction between Krix, Grey (Lotus) and Vesh... up until he tore them apart. I wish he could have just been happy and let love in; but, then that would not have been Vesh. It was lovely while it lasted. Thank you for the opportunity to know Vesh, and you, better. <3

@everyone else ~ This is an amazing community. I don't always get to interact with all of you at length or often; yet, when I do get the chance, you remind me why I love CD so much and why it has become home. Thank you for all of your dedication and inspiration. Each character enriches the world and has become part of what makes this server special.

twilightfox

I want to say thanks to everyone who's interacted with Aolis (Fox), Cala (Vixen), Bemossed (Fox) and Bree (Vixen, be that in direct contact or just in passing or through stories told by others.  Regardless of how close the interaction is or how antisocial a character is, everyone that keeps to IC makes the server what we all want from a RP server.

On a completely unrelated note but I wanted to post a kudo's to the dev team, because the area design on the server is amazing.  It's been a long time since I've seen area's so well done that creep me out and immerse me so well that I want to just continuously explore with Vixen while RPing adventurers who just want to adventure and explore.

So again, Kudo's to all of you for making this place what it is.
TF.

spamtastic1979

I just want to throw out another huge thank you to all the players and DMs/aDMs on this server!! I remember not much longer than a month ago, I would only get a hello or any kind of interaction from 1 person... and now when I login, I have soo many people I can rp with and people who say hello to me when I hop on that it truly makes playing here such an amazing experience. The DMs that I have been lucky to go on events with have been spectacular and everyone in some way makes me want to rp better and better everytime I play.

Paythin Aldaran aka Paythin the Brave
10 Fighter / 3 Weaponmaster (Greatsword)

Dismus

Just wanted to say I have played on this server for almost ten years and I think this is the best group of people we have ever had. The last 3 months since my return have been some of the most pleasurable in a long time of just pure RP interactions.  :D