Main Menu

Thank you for the positive RP experience.

Started by dom101, Dec 16, 2013, 02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitespirit

I wish to thank everyone, I had an amazing time in the recent days :) I had the chance to rp with people both new and veteran and I enjoyed everyone moment of it. Thank you all so much!

Ryoko Honda

Dear CD Staff,

I wanted to write to you this morning about my experience. Though I want to introduce myself first. My name is Ryoko Honda and I have played NWN on Amia for close to 10 years now. It has been dreadfully painful to see such wonderful server turn into what it is today. In some ways I am ashamed about it. This admin team, the DM's here? They get it. They know which mistakes they aren't going to make. The pleasure has been absolute these past few days. My RP partner during our reflecting before bed we decided that we couldn't have been luckier in find this server. It truly is a dimonid among the rough. The Server is beautiful, the content is amazingly done, the areas are wonderful, the dungeons are epic and worth exploring every corner, and the staff is in my opinion the Ritz Carlton of NWN Service.

Fire Wraith, You have put something absolutely beautiful where it's so casual it's cool, but so immersive that the characters here are Role Players, not Power Levelers. I can't get over the amount of time DMs spend with players. I've said it to you, and to white you guys have it together! I am ALL IN. This is where I intend to be 100%!
I mean really I've sent e-mails to everyone I know that plays NWN about this server.

This wouldn't be good review if there wasn't one minor criticism...

lh3.googleusercontent.com/-NvrzGshmHog/VlxHxWZTAuI/AAAAAAAAFJg/_H9XuM3OKCg/s346/136.jpg

Why don't we have that Elf Head in the hak!!!! <3

But in seriousness! You guys have been blast! Thank you so much!

silentsteps

To a wood elf, somewhat of an illusionist, who came to an interesting conversation with sun elf diviner. When two world's clash, who will survive? Kidding aside, I loved the fact that such a different views  debated and maintained cordiality, at least for now... :D

Your name started with an R... Lord of Tales.

adelsmannensmod

Big thanks to Elzevir and Mari'asha for taking the time to show my character Clive Royston around a bit. I also enjoyed the RP with the elves(Cas'rathia and Thaedras). It was a great first experience here and I'm looking forward to more!

Arya

I wanted to thank everyone who participated in RP with me in the square the other night when I logged in Daeatria. I wanted to post this sooner, but the moment I tried to get a little more RP was the time my internet connection went nuts. This includes but is not just Eilonna's player, Laurina Taure, and many of the old faces (you know who you are). It was nice to see that people are RPing and keeping it all awesome!

Much thanks!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

destinysdesire

Glad to offer rp, and I am glad to have met you!
Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

ladybug

Thanks to everyone in the square last night for the bad jokes - Morghan, Emari, Cymone, Lena, Grigor, Sarah. It's been a rough week here, and that brought some much needed laughs.
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

theshobit

I'd like to say welcome welcome to all the new Elves. The undead elven faction lives again!

@wangdoodle (still not typing the whole name out) Thanks for all the twists, turns, drama (the good kind), and role play. Vesh is always keeping me on my toes. Thanks.

@bracetyself I've really enjoyed the interactions between Thalanil and Sefra and I look forward to more.

Deleted

Many thanks to the drinking game crew tonight!  It was a blast!

Arya

Thanks to the Laurina Taure family for the wonderful RP! I also want to thank all the old timers who played with me on New Years Eve when I showed up. You have all made me love CD more, and it will be difficult once life picks up again for sure!

Thank you so much - let the good times roll!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

theshobit

Thanks to...

» Kip: I love learning with what Arti is currently fascinated. I kept giggling about Yander. <3 Thanks for the entertainment *is still giggling*

» Onivel: We haven't role played as much, recently, but when we do I thoroughly enjoy it regardless of how extended or brief.

» SornDuskryn: We keep missing each other at year's end; fortunately, we've got more time! I anticipate more mischief in the coming year!! Thanks for always being there for me. <3

» Korlash: I cannot tell you how badly I want to give Elzevir the Care Bear Stare to shove some love and sunshine into that asshole's life!! <3 Thanks for being the town grump. He just needs a porch, a rocking chair, some moonshine, and a hound dog to complete the look.

» Harbinger: I've enjoyed getting to know you as a person and the role play we've shared, this year. I just wish Tytus was a little less distant. I don't know where you've gone; but I hope you are still having fun.

» Wangdoodle: It has been quite a year for us. There were rough patches, twists & turns, and long discussions but I enjoyed it; because in the end, you were willing to stick through it and work things out for the story, for the plot and for the sheer fun. Thank you for being such a wonderful role play partner.

» Nevermore: Miss you!! Even when we don't role play, it brightens my day when we talk. I hope you are well. And, remember I have the hard loaf of Italian bread ready should someone give you grief.

» EE (Everyone Else): Through shut-downs, updates, patches, bug fixes, crazy plots, stressful character relations, ungodly lag and fun, we've survived. I believe we have a great community of players, even if I don't get to role play with everyone often. I feel lucky to have found CD; (Torch abducted me and dropped me here). I cannot imagine playing anywhere else so long as Fire keeps the server plugged in, and the Admins continually work to repair and improve the world. We all have stock in CD; we all invest every time we log in and fill it with our drama, our stories, and even our OOC angst. Some family, friends and co-workers simply don't understand this hobby and passion of our's; I am so grateful all of you do.

Love you guys! <3

*server-wide huggles from the Shobit*

Arya

Thanks to Anen for the fun run with goblins, and the banter between the two characters! It is definitely helping me develop Fade more.

Sincerely,
Arya

Arya

Thanks to everyone who has been getting Daeatria involved in my winter intercession, and for helping me develop Korian "Silver." I will miss the RP when I start losing time again.

Sincerely,
Arya

Dismus

A big thank you to @belladonna    for being a hilarious group to DM. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. I woke up today and my abs hurt.

FaeFae

The ceremony between Priya and Rashan Croy was outstanding - thank you for inviting me, and allowing me to share such a wonderful moment for the characters! The conversations held among the guests were also great. :)