Main Menu

Potential Goodbye

Started by Wittle Dreamer, Jul 05, 2015, 12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wittle Dreamer

Today we've had hail here like never before. They were literally, without overstating it, the size of tennisballs. My home has taken some serious damage and my family and I are not sure if the insurance will pay buck. If that is the case I may sell off my computer and not be able to be in game for likely a very long while. If that is the case I am going to already give my farewells. It was very fun with you guys.

Darvins

Urgh insurance companies are the worst.... I hope it all turns out and they don't try and cheat you!

Mystic Warden

Oh noes... I hope it will go the best for you!
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords

valiea987

:(

This is a really sad day... Come on, insurance! Do your damn job.

Valimar Dragonbane

Good luck on the insurance claim.  Funny how companies that SHOULD help are usually just out for the bottom line.
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Fire Wraith

Hope everything works out okay with the insurance - we'd miss having you around!
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

lb7

I may have only had maybe a handful of times of RPing with you, but... I'd definitely miss seeing you about if things took a turn for the worse. Hope things work out for you.

Deleted

Ugh, that stinks.  Hope things work out for you.

onivel

Ohh damn.. that sucks... so sorry to hear that. I hope things work out and you get the help you need.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Nevermore

Oh I so hope it works out for the better. I am so very sorry to hear this. Good thoughts are coming your way!

Wittle Dreamer

Thanks all for the care you've shown. Seems all the well wishes has caused for a light miracle.

The community Firemen came over house to house today to help out where they could and assisted us on a few matters that even forced the insurance hand to not decline. So we're getting full coverage for everything. Phew...

Also the next coming days will be sunny and no more bogus weather so that is going to help out handling the minor things outdoors aswell. Compared to others in my neighborhood we got out lucky. Our roof seems intact except for a few Solarpanels that will get replacement though. So all in all crises is averted.

Thank you all again and I'll be seeing you in game.~

Darvins

Huzzah! Thats great news and double for the Firemen

Valimar Dragonbane

Likewise glad to hear it.
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

suddenperihelion

valiea987

Wittle Dreamer Avatar
The community Firemen came over house to house today to help out where they could and assisted us on a few matters that even forced the insurance hand to not decline. So we're getting full coverage for everything. Phew...
Yay! Go firemen!