Main Menu

Small note for tonight (possibly tomorrow, but depends!).

Started by Arya, May 23, 2017, 08:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

Hi everyone,

Last weekend and my Monday was rough and I noticed being more depressive and even self-loathing/self-doubting than normal in kind. My BellaBeat (Fitbit for women) also indicates five times the normal rate of stress levels. I will be about for scheduled appointments in the early afternoon my time today, but otherwise will not be in-game at least tonight. I just need to take care of myself. I do not want my mood to impact roleplay or fun. As it is I am questioning that already. 

If I seem a bit more hypervigilant or moody than normal, I am sorry. I promise it is not you. It is me. :-)

Thanks! I will still be on Skype, likely working on items for Thursday or playing with player housing option I am growing to like.

Sincerely,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Eredruie

Them feels <3

Take care of yourself. A small break works wonders (as I have found)

Mystic Warden

Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords