Main Menu

I just found the forum and have no idea

Started by optimisticalycynical, Jun 22, 2021, 06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

optimisticalycynical

Is this still NWN1? I see some names I miss dearly. Is there anyone out there that wants to walk me through the past 10 years?

Nymera

That's a familiar name!  Though I am having trouble remembering which PCs you played, I fear...

It's NWN: Enhanced Edition now!  So sort of NWN1, but you'll need the new client.

Arya

I believe OC played Alex Clockwork. Am I remembering right?

Either way, welcome (back)!

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

thorien

Can't do more than seven, I am afraid, but feel free to reach out if you have any questions! Welcome back! :)

Terallis

It's still NWN1, yeah. Just not the old client anymore. We're on NWN:EE now, so you'll need that. Unfortunately won't be able to play using the old NWN game for servers on EE (and actually, in reverse as well).
Eirik Hjartoreldr
Ulrik Dawnfall
Alaric

optimisticalycynical

Arya Avatar
I believe OC played Alex Clockwork. Am I remembering right?

Either way, welcome (back)!

Best,
Arya

Yes I played Alexander Clockwork, Malachai Sensate and Kaughtcha.... Like maybe from
2004-2009

optimisticalycynical

Any chance I can get my old character back and age him like 30 years?

optimisticalycynical

Dismus

Hey! Good to see you! Once you get NWN EE follow the directions here forums.cormyrdalelands.com/index.php?board=110 to get your vault back

onivel

Great to see you! I just got back on about a year and a half ago ago after a couple year hiatus myself.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

onivel

Most of the action happens on the discord these days so definitely check that out
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Edge

You absolutely can get your character back, there's a forum for migrating vaults for EE click here! After you do that the admins will get your character moved.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

trylobyte

Oh, hello and welcome back!  Good to see another old-timer return!  Join us on the Discord where the madness happens.

Sir Ven

:D  OC!   Blast from the past, good to see you.