Main Menu

Random Pictures/Memes

Started by onivel, Oct 11, 2015, 05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onivel

Saw this and reminded me instantly of two things... My mother's side of our family... and the Tentaziones
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

valiea987

Oh, this one isn't funny, but it is -really- great for writing.

Kymus

(available as a sticker here)

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.

valiea987

Korlash played Chrono Trigger recently, so...

valiea987

Oh, and one more. This is D&D summarized!

Mystic Warden

Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords

foo

onivel

This sooo made me think of Alton and Bethra...Alton is always a gentleman.

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Edge