Main Menu

Getting burned out a bit...

Started by Dark Dreams, Jan 10, 2014, 10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Dreams

My time on server has diminished a lot over the past couple of months, and it seems to still be declining... I think I'm just getting burned out. Nothing is really happening except personal or group 'invite-only' events, and I'm not a fan of sitting in an empty area due to not being in the loop, so I'll likely only pop on for a brief time every now & then. Have fun, guys.

-Rachel-

Deleted

I needed the break for a while too.  Take your time to recharge!

morwen

Ebola Lola

ES I know how you feel, I hope you recharge and come to enjoy the server again. As for the personal or group 'invite-only' events, yes it seems to be the only thing going on and as a new player it does suck. Hope to see you again

Xoxo
Lola

Arya

I was actually hoping to see more of you soon and have been trying to spread the love more.  I am sorry you feel burnt out, but it happens to the best of us.  Last time I disappeared, it was for two years.  Hopefully, we will see you sooner than that. :-)  

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

dom101

I for one am notorious for this.  I feel like it is better to blaze as bright and hot as possible for a few months and then take a couple months off, than to smolder for years.  I find leaving for a time, tends to renew my love of the Setting and refreshes my creativity.

That said, you're always welcome no matter which character you choose to play, to muck about Stonehaven with those of us that tend to be there rather than in the square.

The Red Mage

Join me for some PvP goodness on Gw2.

Ogre Time Yay

Hope to see you back some time, next time one of my characters heads out somewhere and you're around, I'll have them ask if you'd like to tag along. :P

germanblangs

Well crap.  Take it easy.  We'll see you when we see you.  But I hope it's sooner rather than later or never.  

Take it easy Emerald, all the voices in my head have enjoyed you and your Rp.

Darvins

'Please don't go, the Drones need you, they look up to you'

More seriously I get the feeling if you need to recharge recharge just come back the Drones need you.

trylobyte

We'll miss you Emerald!  Hope you enjoy your time away!