Main Menu

Character Theme Song, version 3.0

Started by , Dec 14, 2013, 01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thorien

Just one more for now, I promise.

Zev

onivel

A couple fresh ones for Badhbh .... Charli XCX in the last vid would be my current pic to play Badhbh in "CD the Movie"

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

onivel

And finally a pair that suit Zoey

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

ClockworkMayhem

A new one for Mouse - most won't understand, but a few will get it.  :P

Silveryfeather

Deleted

Well, it's been a while since I've contributed to this thread... so...

Cara Luthient

Rhea Shavandal:

onivel

ermmm

onivel

How in the world did I not know about this song before now?!

This is perfect Bav

onivel

For Aelie... it is almost as random as she is...

onivel

Badhbh and Aelie

Badhbh and Max

onivel

One last one (today) for Badhbh and Max when they are out together

sinisteromnibus

I'll just leave this here.

Voss:

ermmm

So yeah. This. (If Max was human sized)

Silveryfeather

For Ivanna and the new phase in her life. Btw, i love PJ Harvey.