Main Menu

New Fall Update, 2015

Started by Arya, Sep 21, 2015, 03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

Hello everyone!

Life is going wonderful in my new program of study and I feel like I found my career 'zen' for a lack of a better way to phrase it at the moment.  The big and anticipated cost, of course, has been my limited involvement and activity.  My technology karma this month did nothing to help that (more details to be shared privately if so desired).

But, there is a small change. Even if a modest one.

Until the few weeks before finals, you can expect me to show up at least once a week or bi-weekly, likely around times where I am scheduled with activities or events.  Because I now am starting to have some career-oriented obligations outside of school and work, I cannot promise how many hours, but hey. I am settling in a little more. Fall invigorates me, if anything.

Not an ideal situation for a multiplayer environment. Eh, I will take what I can get!

Look forward to saying hi soon!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Dismus

Woot. There is a Dwarf who has been looking for you.

onivel

Congrats on all the RL accomplishments! As always, we look forward to seeing you IG when you can be here.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

thorien

Glad to hear that! Congratulations!

Nevermore

So very glad you are having a good time with this endevor! It will be great to see you even it if is just here and there!

valiea987

Yay! Congratz with everything!

Arya

Thank you everyone!

An unanticipated situation had come up. For some reason, my NWN stuff is not with my packed goods even though I am pretty sure I had it all with my to-move stuff.  I will basically need to redownload NWN, as it is not with my current items.  And honestly, it would cost as much to have it mailed to me, so I am getting a new copy and will need that straightened out before I can play.

Sorry! There should be next weekend if this week goes as planned!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow