Main Menu

The Amazing Hyde - Recorded Let's Play Videos

Started by Ogre Time Yay, Aug 18, 2014, 08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ogre Time Yay

I'd love to, wanted to play that game for awhile now, but I'm being cheap. Might just go ahead and pay the $20, so expect to see me play Darkest Dungeon soon... Er... Soonish... Hopefully while it's still in early access.

Ogre Time Yay

threeguesses Avatar
I'd love to see you play some Darkest Dungeon, an early access release on Steam, with a party inspired by CD some time.
So I recorded my first video of Darkest Dungeon, which I'll be putting on my channel tomorrow, but I'm curious about something... How do I change the names of some of the heroes I recruit? I want to make another video with names of characters from CD, and do a little parody where I voice act as them on their trip into the darkest dungeon.

threeguesses

When you right click their portraits to bring up their character screens, there is a little green box next to their name, on the left hand side I believe. That will allow you to rename them, I think.

Ogre Time Yay

Stranded Deep - Part 1

Transistor - Part 1

The Raven - Part 1

The Raven - Part 2

Transistor Apology [ Which can be ignored, I actually started a new game on this and did a speed run back to where I was so that I could continue recording this series. >:) ]

Ogre Time Yay

Darkest Dungeon - Part 1

Darkest Dungeon - Part 2

threeguesses

I've had ONE virtuous occasion in ALL the stress points in all my playthroughs. You got three in one dungeon. Very lucky.