Main Menu

What's up

Started by The Red Mage, Dec 17, 2014, 01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Red Mage

Hi everyone. This isn't one of those "I quit" announcements, but I wanted to let everyone know what is up and what I plan on doing continuing forward for now. I've been recontacted by a few people from other games who want me to play with them(league nights over skype, WoW, brother's getting a Ps4, street fighter tournaments, weekly magic((my group has grown to 80!))) and mixing this with work and school, my playtime here is going to be diminished drastically. I've gotten to that point where I look at the character screen and see that I have very little RP potential with the people logged on, and I'll take the blame for that. Instead of standing around, I'm going to be wading through other avenues for a bit. 

But as always, feel free to hit me up on skype should you need anything. Even if I'm not around, I'll try my best to help topside or someone if they need.

Love,

RM

Edge

Have fun with your other hobbies =) No shame in taking a break from time to time.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Atomic Twinkie

We do not accept this.

You will be assimilated.

*Robot sounds*

Arya

As much as I am sad to see this happen, I do not blame you.  If you still want to wrap up the stuff with the relic plots, please let me know.  I usually give a week or more in advance on scheduling when I can - a few days minimum.  

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Ogre Time Yay

I know the feeling...
See you when you get back. :)