Main Menu

Hello everyone! And a non-game-related announcement

Started by suddenperihelion, Mar 12, 2015, 08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suddenperihelion

Hi! *waves* A few of you have seen me in game already, and I love how friendly and welcoming everyone is here, even when my newbiness is showing! :)

The non-game-related announcement is that, as of yesterday, I am now an uncle!!! Yay!

Goat

Welcome!  To both you and your nephew!! Looking forward to seeing you in game!

Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

suddenperihelion

Goat Avatar
Welcome!  To both you and your nephew!! Looking forward to seeing you in game!
Niece! But thanks! :)

Darvins

Ahh being an Uncles great, you get all the wonders of the little terrors with the added perk of at the end of the day, they go home. Bonus points if ten minutes before they leave you sneaked them some high sugar treat and got them hyper, then bundled them off before the fallout hits. Which I have course have never done, and am not recommending you do when the niece gets older. ((Do it do it now))

theshobit

onivel

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.