Main Menu

A heartfelt thanks.

Started by Vincent07, Mar 13, 2015, 08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vincent07

As most of you are aware, I ran into a bit of trouble last week when my car shit the bed.  I found myself in a suddenly very bad situation with not a lot of options.  On the suggestion of one of you, I asked all of you for help.  To my great surprise a number of you were both able and willing to assist me and I can not thank you enough.  Many of you who could not otherwise assist monetarily, offered words of encouragement which were there own help over what has been one of the most stressful weeks I've had in recent memory.

So thank you, all of you.  Things are looking a lot better now.  There's still a few issues in the air because of the expenses I've had to incur over the last week, but at least now I have a vehicle.

I figured you all might want to see it. So I present my new ride, a 91 Buick Century that I found with a mere 118k miles on it.

It's not the prettiest thing in the world, and has a few minor quirks, but it runs well.

To move onto a tangent briefly. I am returning to school next week (online), so my availability will be declining somewhat, but I'm not going anywhere.

Much love y'all.

~Vincent
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

sinisteromnibus

Get un-rekt. ;) Glad things are going better, and I hope this serves as a lesson to everyone that this is what communities are for. We're more than just invisible anons. We're sorta like a family. :)

Arya

+2 to what SO said.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Edge

Awesome. Hope things continue to improve for you.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Nokteronoth

Man, this is weird. I was low on cash before soph year of college and had to find a ride. Got a buick LeSabre with...can you guess? 118k miles on it.

Must be something odd going on.

~BR

whitespirit

Woohoo! ^.^ I am so glad things are getting better :D We *are* like an extended family here who comes together and just enjoys their evenings gaming together.

I'm glad things are going better man.  If there's anything i can do, let me know.  

Nymera

Those old buicks are built like tanks, you should be safe if you get into any accidents!   :D

Glad to hear things are looking up!

Goat

So glad to hear things are looking up! <3

The Red Mage

Put some LED lights on it, and you're good to go.

Calabask

Nah. He needs to put in the poppers, that car clearly needs to pop like the beat of life just won't drop.

Vincent07

Eventually.  First it needs a bit of work.  Already had to put $1300 into it.
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Nokteronoth

Vince, you need two of these bad boys on there. 

~BR

Atomic Twinkie

You are aware of my feeling on the situation.

Continue.

The Red Mage

That is one greasy batman.