Main Menu

Happy...

Started by theshobit, Mar 17, 2015, 05:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theshobit

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  *passes out green liquor*

onivel

Mhmm... Lime KoolAid
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Ogre Time Yay

My doc told me to lay off the booze, so my St. Patties Day was more sober than the usual St. Patties Day...

Arya

Mine involved cooking. And I am doing a little more cooking today. I will have lunch for days, woo.

~Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Valimar Dragonbane

I made Tacos.  That counts, right?  And Siris was in green last night... that sort of counts, right?
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Arya

I would pinch you, anyway, because you are you. :P

~Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow