Main Menu

Ha ha! I'm baaaaaaack!!

Started by kamon, Mar 31, 2015, 11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kamon

onivel

Woot.... Dee's favorite annoying little brother!
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Edge

Dammit. Who left the door open?
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Deleted

Edge

Lies and slander. Leaving the door open would let the cold in.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.

Fire Wraith

And we know you have nothing to do with cold, right?  And those kobold-shaped footprints by the door are completely coincidental, I bet.
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

Edge

As much fun as i have with cold-themed villains in-game, anyone who knows me irl knows i can't stand cold. ;]