Main Menu

Ninja Goat!

Started by Goat, Apr 24, 2015, 05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goat

Just wanted to touch base with everyone and say hello!! As many of you know I've been drowning in school work trying to wrap up my last semester at college.  Graduation is slated for May 9th! Woo!  Hopefully the week after that I'll be around more both as a player and a DM and trying to come up with awesome new plots and all sorts of fun things.  AND try to drag the wife back to playing when she's out for the summer as well.  Until then, expect sporadic ninja appearances.

threeguesses

But... but... ninjas don't appear. They disappear.... but how do they disappear if they aren't supposed to appear in the first place...

See you when you're done!

Atomic Twinkie

Can we touch tips instead?

Yaldabaoth

Valimar Dragonbane

hah.  I know the feeling, even if its a much more reduced one.  I emailed my prof my paper earlier this evening.  One more project done for the semester!

Good luck on yours!
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

modronlove

It turns on the computer and logs in, or it gets the hose again.

Goat

It's here, it's here, it's finally here!  It's graduation day!  Big thanks to all of you guys who have helped me along the way, both this last semester and in the past, and for all the kind words of encouragement.

This also means that I'll be in game more and starting to annoy you on a more regular basis DM-side! :D

Valimar Dragonbane

Woot woot!  Congrats!
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Arya

Congratulations!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow