Main Menu

Just as I started to become active again

Started by Yaldabaoth, Jan 11, 2016, 02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yaldabaoth

My internet craps out on me.  I must wrangle a technician from the tight fisted grasp of time Warner cable, so if I never return, you know why.

destinysdesire

* offers a Vorpal sword of cable wrangling to help with the battle *
Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

Edge

You fool, not vorpal! We want the cable fixed, not severed!

Best of luck.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Yaldabaoth

I can use my phone's data for brief playtimes, so if I am needed for anything major in the meantime, I can log on.  

TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames

Darvins

Edge Avatar
You fool, not vorpal! We want the cable fixed, not severed!

Best of luck.
Silly Edge not using imagination, you use the Vorpal Sword to sever the hand holding the technician thus breaking their grip. You don't use it on the cable directly, you gotta think about these things sideways

Edge

Except that the Vorpal enhancement specifically only goes for heads.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Darvins

Edge Avatar
Except that the Vorpal enhancement specifically only goes for heads.
Fines so you behead the one holding onto the cables they won't be holding onto them's anymore after that! And this has gotten.... very strange

Yaldabaoth

I forgot to mention that this problem was fixed ages ago.