Main Menu

Waves 'hi' to everybody

Started by Mystic Warden, Jun 18, 2014, 07:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystic Warden

Hello and nice day to all of you!

I put my toe into the water last evening (in the guise of Sindel, the red-haired witch) and it was very warm and pleasant, so time for a jump in! But before I cover you all with water I think a short introduction is in order.

My name is Lisa, I am from Hungary and I played a lot in the past on Escape from Underdark and A Land of Dark Dreams servers. Plus a shorter stint on Shadow of Darkness and tried out some others. Hectic life made me stop playing NWN in the last 4-5 years but now I might creep back in. As my old playgrounds are all closed down now I looked for an alternative and well... here I am!

Special thanks to Colin (Mikhail the heretic) for suggesting me this server!

The reception was very positive last night, but bit crowded. Sorry if I couldn't keep up with everybody, but more the merrier, isin't it?  :)

Hopefully I can be online 3-4 times a week on the (European) evenings and will able to meet/see you all soon!

The official part is now over, pool party time! *splashes into the water*

Hugs and kisses,

Lisa
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords

Atomic Twinkie

Welcome, Lisa!

I'm glad to see you've decided to stick around despite the madness, I'm sure you'll absolutely love it here and if there is anything I, or anyone else, can do to make your stay better then feel free to give us a nudge and we'd be happy to oblige by helping you out!

We've already met last night (I play Amaiss) and it was an absolute pleasure RPing with you and I look forward to seeing you around again and RPing with you some more! You are more than welcome here!

Also, I'm glad there's some more Europeans on here, I was starting to feel so very lonely Q_Q

Anyways *Gets into swimming trunks* LET'S PARTAY!

Nevermore

Welcome and hope you enjoy your stay here!

Arya

I knew I recognized your name from somewhere!  I played on ALoDD a long time ago as a servant of Jergal/Wee Jas.  Back when I was into those weird but gentle necromancer sorts. <.<

Welcome to CD! Look forward to running into you in-game.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

morwen

If you survived Escape From Underdark, you'll find this place a walk in the park. From one bruised veteran of that sordid hole to another, I bid thee welcome.

Darvins

Also welcome we.. briefly met last night I was the almost naked Wild Elf, could be worse. She usually has a team mate in the almost naked stakes.

modronlove

Hallloooooooooo :). Welcome

Goat

daphne

*wave wave* Please feel free to bug in game if you need something.  I don't mind!

Mystic Warden

Woww, what a small world is this really! Nice to see so many fellow EfU players and ALoDDians around! :)

Thank you for the warm welcome! :)
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense

Mystic Warden

morwen Avatar
If you survived Escape From Underdark, you'll find this place a walk in the park. From one bruised veteran of that sordid hole to another, I bid thee welcome.

I rememeber you Morwen... We played and RP-ed together many times on EfU. I mostly played Najara there, than later Callasil the elf spellsword, also an other re-incarnation of Sindel. :)

morwen

There are many roads, it seems but they all lead to Cormyr and the Dalelands

Atomic Twinkie

And Rome. They lead to Rome, too.

Colin Mack

I think rome burnt down... or did they rebuilt it right? Right? anyway welcome and hope you enjoy the fun here remember we may contain nuts.

"A new one joins us" -Red Alert