Main Menu

Is my character now "illegal" to play?

Started by SOC_Tessa, Jun 05, 2014, 10:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goodapollo

Garage Trashcan

Back when you made her, I believe the minimum age was still 16. You might have to bump her up to 18, I don't think it'd affect her personality much.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Vincent07

There were some concerns regarding previous wording of the character age thing, and so to prevent any further issues we clarified and slightly altered our rulings concerning such characters.  The short of it is this.  Your PC needs to be 18 or the racial equivalent for their race.  
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Arya

I think if I understand right, Nadia would be 18 now, anyway.  So, no harm done, one way or another. :-)  Seems like it is just a future ruling.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Nevermore

Oh no..Nadia is in her early twenties. This was about Rin who he played at 16 of who will just be aged up two years.

The Red Mage

Sounds like a birthday party event!