Main Menu

Vacation time!!

Started by turtle, Jun 30, 2021, 01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turtle

Plat and I will be going on vacation from July 2nd thru July 9th!!! So we will not be around for that week.  We did not want anyone to think that we had disappeared or quit the server.  Hopefully you all will not miss us to much!! Have fun and stay safe!! 

Arya

Enjoy your vacation! Always enjoy having you about!

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

platinum01

We've returned! It was very relaxing. We both had a great time but are glad to be home.
Alaunlith • Amethyst • Aolinn • Craven • Daisy • Isobel • Jocelyn • Rosalind • Tisiphone • Zirzabett

Arya

Welcome back!

Best,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

thorien

Great to see you back!