Main Menu

Log-In Server [Implemented]

Started by Nokteronoth, Dec 14, 2017, 12:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FaeFae

Now that we have Discord - if we need to password the server in response to another attack, couldn't we share it there until such a time things calm down? Person might be long gone but it would narrow down if it's an inner-community problem (I don't think it is) or just some random doofus.

I don't care for the lingering log-in server for the reasons above. It's really demoralizing to players.

Embra

FYI. I think it has something to do with the IP change, but NWNlist Scry has the server listed incorrectly. The server's title is no shown and it is at the very bottom of the list. It is also showing no active players when there is. Perhpas this will be corrected, but I know many us the site to look up servers.

Vincent07

As of my reset just now, the log-in server has been disabled.  If further issues arise, it may return in the future.
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda