Main Menu

Out-Of-Context D&D Quotes: CD Edition

Started by Edge, Jun 19, 2015, 09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge

"O Shaundakul, I grant thee half a million lions and the request that you in your almighty wisdom send the next sevenscore travelers to visit Waterdeep to view the majesty of the world's largest ball of yarn."
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Atomic Twinkie

Since it comes up:

"Yes he's mine. I don't know who the mother is. I got him from a separate or parallel plane in which an avatar or personification of death, not a deity but rather the occurance, made him in a bucket of water from a flower and gave him to me. And no, I'm not high."

Edge

"The worst part is, this is not the first time I've turned to Jerry Springer to solve a problem."
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.

Edge

"Let's see, how many Torm symbols can I get on my outfit?"

"So... you can't keep his hands off of you?"

Edge

"Stop using my Snapple against me!"

Deleted

Edge

"The fuck's a Mammon?"
"It's a big elephant thing."

(Later...)

"It's an archfiend of greed and lust."
"... augh. Get it out of my head. Greedy horny elephants."

Edge

"Confession is on Thursday and Saturdays but I forgot last night because of worms."

Edge

"You should totally have the murderdoll steal the artifact."

Deleted

"Okay, that is NOT what I was thinking when you said magic stripper."

*singing* "Everyone loves Magical Stripper, 'cause the stripping she does is ever-so-clever."

Edge

"Kay, so headed out after this, and got facemelted by an attractive plague woman."

"Blind dates suck."

Edge

"That skirt's going to be awkward when you get goosed by a beholder."

Deleted

"I've got some very simple instructions on your character problem.

To Control Alts...Delete."

Edge

Edge

"It's like if James Bond had no social skills. ... so not like James Bond."