Out-Of-Context D&D Quotes: CD Edition

Started by Edge, Jun 19, 2015, 09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deleted

"BANE'S A SISSY AND WEARS A PINK THONG!"

Edge

"Think they hopped on the good foot and did the bad thing?"
"Stop trying to bard."
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Edge

"I need to find some of the emotes from My Immortal because yes that's how cheesy this is supposed to be."
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.

Edge

"It looks like X-rated Lisa Frank blew up in here."

Edge

Deleted

"Paladins are basically frat guys."

Edge

"Well, suicide by gnome is certainly an interesting way of avoiding talking to your ex."

ladybug

"This pile of dirt...we must interrogate it!"
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Edge

"Some people just can't hold their blunt force trauma."

Edge

"I just don't think I'm physically capable of doing a Genocide."

onivel

" Yes, but I do the pointy hat trick much better than he does. "
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

onivel

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Goat

onivel Avatar
"Release the Kracken"
You have no idea how much this made me laugh this morning!

onivel

Atomic Twinkie

"As you look back you see a Kobold squatting over a charred man, and laying eggs into his chest cavity - where it had eaten away at him before."
"I'll just wave goodbye."